Our client is hiring a Communications Manager to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Plan, create and implement a yearly communications plan.
- Design, set up and communicate the engagement strategy and promote employer branding.
- Provide creativity and flair to the development of organizational communications and hr activities, especially for the recruitment activity.
- Manage intranet and other digital channels within the business.
- Create a monthly external communications plan to develop brand awareness.
- Track and monitor of news as well as managing crisis communications within the media.
- Deliver and implement strategic communications assets, such as annual messaging frameworks, brand guidelines, audience analyses, budgets, and content pipelines.
- Lead communications at the operational level, by planning, delivering and evaluating marketing & communications projects across the organizations' campaigns, services and events.
- Ensure Communications is at the forefront of the organizations' key strategies, supporting other teams to engage with the Communications team early in the lifecycle of key projects.
- Protect and enhance the organisations' brand, identity and reputation across all channels, platforms and audiences.
- Support effective internal communication and collaboration within the organisation.
- Advice and support staff if they engage with local or national media.
- Prepare content from staff for the organisations' digital platforms that advance the organisations' strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the impact and reach of the organisations' communications through reports for senior management.
- Ensure the Communications team works in a project-based, agile manner, making effective use of digital tools and platforms available to all the organisations' staff and officers.
- Manage the organizations' digital presence and systems, such as social media accounts, website, internal communications platforms, and datasets.
- Plan the regular collection of insight, data and feedback from multiple channels, and use the results to shape future operational and strategic planning.
- Manage the workload and scheduling of the team.
- Ensure the professional development of direct reports through regular, well-documented one-to-one meetings, performance reviews and appraisals.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Internal and external communications experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications.
- Ability and desire to stay plugged into what’s happening in the mass media and popular culture.
- Ability to work collaboratively, hardworking, motivated and results-orientated.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and nurture current staff.
- Communications budget management skills.