Our client is hiring an IT Analyst to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a passionate and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Work with management to identify IT objectives that will improve business outcomes.
- Manage multiple tasks to deadlines.
- Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimise organizational efficiency.
- Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyse data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures.
- Participate in team meetings; provide input on intelligent solutions to improve efficiency.
- Utilize modelling, information engineering, and cost-based accounting processes to design new systems.
- Develop, test, and implement IT systems to further business objectives.
- Oversee implementation process; manage programmers and vendors to stay within deadlines and budget.
- Troubleshoot and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user satisfaction.
- Provide supervision to help desk staff during transitional processes; provide technical support via telephone and email for internal end-users.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst or similar role.
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of business practices.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Recommending and documenting changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work to deadlines.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in project management.