Our client is hiring a Training Administrator to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Schedule training courses with both the internal trainers and external providers; book venues and accommodation as required.
- To maintain high-quality, tidy and up-to-date training records.
- Managing new starters, leavers and transfers, assigning eLearning as required.
- Inputting of data and maintaining accurate records into electronic databases and management systems.
- Complete Expenses for the staff team.
- Produce reports and materials required by the department using various methods.
- To report to the allocated line manager for the tasks being undertaken/areas of responsibility where the administration is shared.
- General administration duties for the department.
- To enable the smooth running of training for the site.
- To coordinate the delivery of induction, mandatory training and ad-hoc training.
- Working alongside the training leads to maintaining high compliance with training.
- To communicate with staff both written and verbally to ensure maximum attendance for training.
- To liaise with staffing admin in ensuring the wards have required cover for staff to attend training.
- To run reports for training figures when required.
- GCSE certificate, Grade C or above in English & Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable customer service skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.