Our client is hiring a chef to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Is responsible for the appropriate preparation of the dishes on the menu, according to company standards.
- Uses manual skills to take care of the details of each plate with precision, and make garnishes and plates in alignment with corporate image and presentation standards.
- Uses the different production techniques using appropriate equipment and tools.
- Knows the correct conservation of food by learning the different techniques and applying control procedures to the state of conservation.
- Is responsible for order management and the correct organization of the warehouse with attention to the optimization of stock according to the sales trend.
- Use the tools and equipment for each process and work safely with them, taking care of their maintenance and cleaning.
- Organize his single workstation respecting shared spaces.
- Manages preparations in terms of cleaning, evaluation of the freshness of raw material, choice and dosage of ingredients.
- Support the pastry chef in managing pastry production.
- Proven experience as Chef.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Has a passion for food, people and restaurants.
- A team player and great communicator, who has a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience in the cooking sector.