Our client is hiring a Bank Staff Nurse to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients/residents to ensure a comprehensive person-Centre assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carer's views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the appropriate guidelines and framework.
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
- Provide a highly specialized range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence-based models of practice relevant to the patients’/residents’ needs.
- Working autonomously with confidence and competence to provide a highly specialized and safe service to the patient.
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
- Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures
- Maintain professional standards of practice at all times.
- To be a Qualified Registered General Nurse.
- Up-to-date clinical skills.
- Evidence of effective communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own workload.
- Understanding and ability to apply evidence-based care.
- Evidence of self and professional development.
- Portfolio of evidence to meet PIP agreed criteria.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Credible and Trustworthy.
- Experience coordinating ward activities, and delegating appropriately
- Competence in intravenous drug administration.