Our client is hiring an Investment Associate to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Sell services and products and follow up on them.
- Confirm completion of time-sensitive work and supporting documentation.
- Update new accounts and offer continuous service by conducting operations.
- Engage with equity partners, attorneys, lenders, brokers and internal departments.
- Analyse investment opportunities.
- Design narrative investment memorandums on potential acquisitions.
- File and maintain account documentation and client information.
- Support financial consultant to organize and execute mailings and client communications.
- Analyse client portfolios and suitable investments.
- Respond to clients’ queries on accounts and trading procedures.
- Manage and attain product categories such as managed accounts, annuities and complicated retirement accounts.
- Manage confidentiality of client, financial consultant, and complex and company information.
- Interact with partners to receive and share client portfolios and relationship information daily.
- Confirm the execution of time-sensitive tasks and related paperwork.
- Promote goods and services and reply to them.
- Coordinate with the activity and the private offices to ensure timely resolution of difficulties.
- Update the latest accounts and provide ongoing service by operating.
- Collaborate with shareholdings, attorneys, bankers, dealers, and internal departments to identify investment options.
- Undertake thorough due diligence on company finance and financial markets.
- Supervise and manage the background investigation for ongoing purchase and disposal.
- Participate in and assist the acquisition disposal, and asset finance closing processes, including liaising with agents, advisors, lenders, and internal departments.
- Maintain client, financial analyst, complicated, and corporate information secrecy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Financial Management, or Economics.
- Relevant experience in a related field.
- Task-oriented, dependable, and effective interpersonal skills are required.
- Previous real estate transaction processing expertise.
- Excellent Excel working proficiency.
- Hard-working personality.
- Ensure a high standard of performance and quality.
- General quantitative abilities.
- Excellent verbal and active listening ability.
- Careful attention, prioritization skills, and stress management.
- Strong IT skills.
- Background in alternative investments, especially private markets.
- Previous experience in investment consultancy or asset management.
- Previous experience with screening fund manager databases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.