Our client is hiring a Global Reward Manager to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Lead the global compensation and benefits review, providing insights and creative changes.
- Input into the overall budget setting exercise, developing the cost analysis and recommendations.
- Completion of the global annual salary benchmarking exercise, using the data obtained by salary survey completion and market insight and analysis to advise and guide on the reward framework for input to the annual pay review process and to ensure attraction and retention of employees is maintained.
- Lead on global benefit sourcing, set up, supplier management, determining industry standards and norms, and ensuring global consistency and cost-effectiveness.
- Deliver a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements and developments on remuneration matters, conducting research as appropriate.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners in educating senior leadership on reward and managing the global reward platform for all staff and ensuring all members of the HR team are confident in the delivery and action of reward messages.
- Input to the Remuneration Committee papers with compensation elements to support decision-making.
- Support as required in preparation and review of monthly payroll processes.
- Lead the set-up of new payrolls, undertaking research and providing advice and guidance on approach, statutory payments, and other requirements as appropriate.
- Responsible for managing the contracts, terms and benefits for employees.
- Responsible for maintaining relevant databases to track remote working appropriately.
- Prepare and present high-quality management information, analysis and research.
- Maintenance of data to support the provision of regular reporting activities ensuring review and refinement, challenging as appropriate.
- Provide support to the operational activities as appropriate, ensuring the smooth running of the team and work.
- Membership and leadership of the team.
- Be a role model to less experienced team members.
- Strong global reward experience ideally in both the private and NFP sectors.
- Exceptional data and analytical skills with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences.
- IT proficiency with the ability to use formulas and manipulate data.
- Ability to quickly develop credibility; an active builder of strong trust-based relationships at all levels.
- Experience in HR administration and payroll processes and systems.
- Experience in leading complex reward-related projects and implementing to deadlines.
- An innovative thinker with a pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in relationship building and strengthening.
- Capacity to work in a range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner to maximise effectiveness.
- A proven self-starter, who works with pace and resilience.