- About us
- Client Services
Job Title: Recruiter
Reports to: Recruitment Director Location: Hybrid working (home/office)
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, bright, and articulate team member to join our team at Nova International.
The role will involve a degree of remote working so suitable home office environment is required.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, bright, and articulate team member to join our Recruitment Team, to be the key point of contact to source and place placements and apprenticeships.
The role will involve a degree of remote working so suitable home office environment is required. You will play a pivotal role in engaging with applicants interested in our apprenticeship and potential job role, giving them information on the role and screening candidates.
You will screen applicants for suitability, set up initial assessments and check eligibility prior to recruitment coordination and placement. You will enjoy collaborating and working with different teams and external partners including partners to source applicants. The role also requires direct employer engagement to support sourcing of vacancies and follow up on leads generated through companies marketing activities.
If you are a real people-person and have a strong drive to succeed, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in recruitment and personal administration, whilst being supported in your own personal and professional development. We recruit and build teams based around our company values, so you can expect a development path to support your growth.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Enjoys giving Information advice and guidance
* Some customer engagement experience
* Some sales experience
* Willingness to learn and work
* Minimum GCSE grade 4/C or above in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
* Excellent communication skills including telephone, online, written and on occasion face to face
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Team player and collaborator
* Punctual, flexible, and reliable
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation of tasks
* Ability to use own initiative
* Good problem-solving skills
Location: Remote working
Length: 6 weeks to 6 months
You can also use your social account to sign in. First you need to: