Our client is hiring a Product Developer Beauty Skincare to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Work with the Product Development team alongside the Design & Development Manager on all New Product Development.
- Researching competitors and consumers need to create new product concepts and briefs, working from new developments through to bulk production.
- Organising testing of all new samples, planning testing strategies and sending updates to factories on samples received.
- Creating visual reports of new product progress and presenting these to a wider team, including CEOs, and retailers.
- Managing and guiding the Product Development Assistant to help support processes.
- Study upstream the technical, timing and economic feasibility of Marketing briefs and Operations briefs.
- Formalise the definition of the products to be developed.
- Communicate regularly on project status and alert management and businesses on risks.
- Organize and chair meetings to convince, motivate and federate internal and external interlocutors around projects.
- Mobilize the different stakeholders on the project and carry out the necessary chasing.
- Responsible for discrepancies regarding timings, costs or quality versus the committed.
- A passion and understanding of the beauty industry and the various demands in this industry.
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Experience in product development processes: brief, product specifications, estimated prices, standards, artworks, resourcing planning.
- Knowledge of technologies: packaging, formula, manufacturing and packaging process.
- Experienced user of project planning software and managing multiple projects.
- Strong experience working in a cross-functional organization structure.
- Experience in risk evaluation techniques.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.