Our client is hiring a UI/UX Designer to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Defining the UX for products based on working with the UCD methodology.
- Conducting competitive analysis/heuristic reviews to feed into recommendations.
- Delivering UX specifications in various formats depending on project needs with a strong emphasis on responsive design.
- High-Level definition of process flows – defining user roles, goals and tasks.
- Hands-on UX Design deliverables, including UI designs, sitemaps, user journeys, scenarios, task flows and wireframe production.
- Produces and maintains prototypes.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Provides input into user research activities.
- Helps evolve guidelines.
- Delivers presentations to Product Managers, Developers and Business Stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale behind design decisions.
- Monitors and shares knowledge on emerging technologies, trends within UX, and the gambling industry
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in Design or a couple of years of e-commerce/online experience in an alternative role.
- Demonstrable experience with Wireframing + Design and Prototyping.
- Being passionate about great User Experiences and proactive in identifying product needs.
- Ability to create documentation that clearly communicates all elements, states, and views of the interface.
- Experienced in responsive (cross-channel) design needs.
- Experience with Design Systems.
- Understanding and implementing web standards and best practices.
- An understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- A strong team worker, who likes to work on projects from concept through to delivery.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Web Analytics knowledge.
- Experience with large-scale sites.
- Experience with multi-lingual sites.
- Experience with usability testing.
- In-house experience.
- Frontend frameworks and CSS experience.