- About us
- Client Services
Our client is hiring a Medical Receptionist to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
• Ensure that all visitors and telephone callers are greeted professionally.
• Register new patients, scan documents to our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary and photocopy notes and other information.
• Make appointments for our patients by applying your understanding of patient confidentiality and attention to detail.
• Managing reception responsibilities for each clinic.
• Effective with all administration tasks.
• Provide excellent customer care to all our patients.
• Contribute to the smooth day-to-day running of reception, ensuring that patients are greeted, and checked in/out efficiently, courteously and professionally.
• Handle the settlement of accounts, taking payments by cash and card.
• Manage future bookings
• Arrange follow-up appointments/ liaison with diagnostics and nursing staff.
• Encourage patients to complete their SCORES (study of clinical outcomes recovery and evaluation system) questionnaires.
• Monitor and adjust work priorities to consider changing demand and patient flow across the service.
• Prepare the consulting rooms prior to the clinic and tidy again at change over.
• Support consultants with any day-to-day requirements, refreshments, chaperoning etc.
• Work in conjunction with and assist with other departments as necessary.
• Ensure all patient confidentiality is respected.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Administration certification.
• Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
• Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
• Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
• Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
• Passionate about healthcare excellence.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD, and CPT coding.
You can also use your social account to sign in. First you need to: