- About us
- Client Services
Our client is hiring an associate dentist to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
• Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
• Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
• Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
• Administering local anaesthesia to patients as needed.
• Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
• Performing oral cancer screenings.
• Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
• Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
• Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and dentures.
• Must be DDC registered.
• Valid indemnity cover and DBS check.
• Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC.
• Vaccinated against hepatitis B.
• Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude.
• Passion for continuous learning and development.
You can also use your social account to sign in. First you need to: