Our client is hiring a Financial Controller to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, payroll, A/R, A/P, GL and counsel, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Analyse financial data.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial reports.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Manage cash flow.
- Stakeholder management.
- Debt management and collection.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop, document, and monitor business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Supervise and prepare income statements.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Minute attention to detail.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Understanding of data privacy standards.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
- Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Certificated in a CPA (Certified Practising Accountants) or CA (Chartered Accountants) program.