Our client is hiring an Executive Assistant to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Acts as primary access agent, manages calendars, and prepares for meetings.
- Performs high-level, confidential administrative support and diary management.
- Coordinates all office activity for London, Paris and Frankfurt offices, supporting the smooth running of both sites.
- Partners with Facilities, IT and security to resolve any logistical issues.
- Possesses the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance.
- Reacts with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and takes effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Processes monthly expense reports.
- Tracks and helps drive completion of key deliverables and follows up on outstanding items.
- Works well, and maintains a positive attitude, when under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Successfully coordinates total travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security, visas and other travel documentation.
- Assists with annual budget and headcount planning.
- Assists team with budgets and invoices, and successfully resolves any AP or AR issues.
- E-mail communications on behalf of director report, dealt with in a secure and confidential manner.
- Telephone communications on behalf of the director report, following up on action points.
- Use CEO’s LinkedIn account to make connections and build a strong network.
- Write regular business-related posts for team to publish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, highly organized and confident.
- Strong prioritization and communication skills.
- A natural and flexible multi-tasker.
- Able to use initiative and act without direction.
- Intermediate-advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload daily.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and ability to meet deadlines.
- Require little instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on the new assignment.
- A passion to learn, contribute and reinforce the culture throughout your interactions.
- Prior experience of being an EA / PA to Senior Management.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is desirable.