- About us
- Client Services
Our client is hiring an HR manager to join the team.
A suitable candidate should be a motivated and multi-skilled individual that meets the requirements of the role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
• Act as the HR point of contact for all areas of the business. Understand current and future business needs and customer-specific requirements and agree on the HR service required to support these.
• Provide advice to all managers on people issues.
•Ensure issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner and that solutions are actioned within agreed timescales.
• Support the recruitment process, including benchmarking salaries, drafting job descriptions, preparing interview questions and underthinking interviews/selection events.
• Work alongside managers/colleagues to support a range of internal and external initiatives to improve engagement.
• Proactively exploit opportunities where HR can add value to the business by developing, re-using and/or adapting either new or previously developed solutions.
• Support with ensuring all HR policies and procedures are up-to-date and implemented in a consistent and professional manner ensuring employees fully understand the spirit and where appropriate legal framework, that underpins each policy or procedure.
• Support the upskilling and coaching of managers to enable them to maximize the performance of their people.
• Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Plan, implement and maintain efficient and accurate HR administration for all areas.
• Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all documentation, liaising with the payroll bureau and managers as appropriate.
• Act as the “Competent Person” for Health and Safety Matters within the business.
• Manage and ensure the Company is compliant in all H&S matters, including but not limited to risk assessments, fire safety, water hygiene and building safety.
• Ensure the H&S training for all employees is up-to-date and in line with legislative changes.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Develop and monitor HR programs, systems and procedures.
• Support and administer compensations and benefits programs, including insurance, payroll, bonus, pension and leave.
• Experience within the HR Department.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize ideas.
• Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
• Proficiency in commonly used word processing software packages such as MS Office suite.
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of the hiring process.
• A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law, with solid experience in HR policies and procedures.
• The ability to remain calm in stressful situations including during disciplinary hearings or staff conflicts.
• Solid ethics and morals and sound judgment.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
• Experience in HR is highly desirable.
• CIPD Level 5 or higher would be advantageous.
You can also use your social account to sign in. First you need to: